Answering Our Most Common Questions
Learn more about Emergenetics.
About the Emergenetics Profile
- With the significant use of drugs or alcohol
- With a significant life event (e.g., birth of a child, death in the family, etc.)
- With conscious behavioural change and practice
- Our assessment is scientifically valid and reliable.
- Emergenetics measures more than just Thinking styles; it's really the behaviours that set us apart.
- Our results are memorable, easy to compare and instantly applicable.
- We use positive, strengths-based language – we believe you are perfect just as you are!
- We recognise that everyone has each of our seven Attributes in varying degrees, so our results give you practical tips without boxing you in to just one type.
- Our programmes support team development as well as individual professional and leadership development.
- We promote cognitive diversity and inclusion.
About Our Programmes
If you received an error while filling out the questionnaire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can work with you to confirm if your results were saved or if you will need to start the assessment over again.
If you received an error immediately upon logging into Emergenetics+, be sure that you have completed the Profile questionnaire on Emergenetics.com before attempting to log in again. You will not be able to log in until you have finished the 100-question assessment.
Please note: if you only completed the registration page and did not finish the questionnaire on Emergenetics.com, you will need return to the Take Your Profile page and complete the registration as well as the questionnaire in one sitting.
If you have completed the assessment on Emergenetics.com and continue to have issues logging into Emergenetics+, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari on MAC
- Native Chrome on Android
- Safari on Apple iOS
Emergenetics+ Mobile App
- Apple iOS